If you have a good product or service, you can, by nurturing excellent customer relations, increase
- Organisational life expectancy
- Employee job satisfaction.
At the same time, you will reduce
- The cost of sales
- The volume of complaints
- Employee stress
- Staff turnover.
Excellent customer relations involve the following:
Systems as well as smiles win the day.
- Customer focus
- Ensuring an outstandingly positive experience for customers
- Business procedures being used to benefit the customer
- Employees who are encouraged and empowered to delight the customer
- Acting on feedback
- Walking the talk.
Copyright © Roisin Murray and Wallace Murray