Facilitationby Steve Roche
This topic explains why facilitation is important to businesses. It covers
- What facilitation consists of
- The benefits of facilitation to individuals and organisations
- The essential skills of the facilitator
- The techniques and processes used in facilitation
- How to select and train facilitators
- How to set up and run a facilitated workshop.
Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand.
Other topics that are closely related to this one include
- Preparing and chairing meetings (which is covered in the Meetings topic)
- Setting up and running action learning sets (which is covered in the Action Learning topic).