Event Managementby Rus Slater
In the course of the year, it is likely that an organisation will want to host a range of different events, varying from several that are small, straightforward, internal and informal to others that are logistically complex, multi-departmental, public and with high visibility.
Examples might include
- A farewell dinner for a long serving staff member
- A product launch party
- A company anniversary
- A company conference
- A team away day for teambuilding or strategy development
- A company supported charity event
- An open day or school/college visit
- A Christmas party
- A stand at a trade show
- An industry conference initiated by your company.
This topic explains how you do it efficiently.
Copyright © Rus Slater