About the author
Clare Forrest, following a career in operational management and human resources, has been a training and management consultant and seminar speaker for more than a decade, specialising in management development, assessment and recruitment and communication skills. She particularly enjoys working with clients to design and deliver motivational seminars and training at a strategic level on recruitment, competence assessment and customer relationship issues. She is a Director of Structured Learning Ltd
A consultant, facilitator, designer and presenter on many programmes, Clare adopts an entertaining and highly pragmatic approach – she does not believe in quick fix theories unless they can be firmly rooted in the realities of working life.
Apart from training, she also carries out staff recruitment, including running assessment centres and individual performance development – coaching and counselling, including interview skills.
Clare is an NLP master therapist, a trained counsellor, a SDI licensed practitioner and a fully qualified Hypnotherapist and works with individuals on goal achievement, confidence, anxiety, phobias, public speaking and stress using a range of techniques and skills as appropriate to each person’s needs.
Clare adopts a pragmatic, sensitive approach, firmly rooted in the realities of everyday life.
Some recent clients
- Local Authorities, including – NWEO, Stockport, Bury, Bolton, Wirral, Oldham, Calderdale, Wakefield, Cheshire, Douglas, Cumbria, Stoke, Kirklees , Sefton, Wrexham, Halton, Salford
- Health Authorities and Trusts, including East Midlands, Sefton, Lancaster, Stockport, Leicester
- Civil Service and Government, including DWP, LSC, Department of Health, CPS, Department of Justice, The Probation Service, The Revenue Service, Natural History Museum
- Law Firms, including DWF, S J Berwin, Howard Kennedy, Olswang, Davies Arnold Cooper, Silverbeck Rymer, Liverpool Law Society
- Leisure, Tourism and other Services, including Merseyside Maritime Museum Natural History Museum, Etherow Country Park, Stockport Cafés, Libraries and Information Centres, T-Mobile, The Co-Op, Visibility Europe, Pindar Set, Iceland, Times Crème, NSPCC, 3I, BE Group. Chapel House Motors
- Accountancy and Finance, including PwC, Dun & Bradstreet, Transatlantic Reinsurance, Miller Reinsurance, MBNA, Lombard. Newcastle Building Society
- Manufacturing and Distribution, including Bakemark, Astra Zeneca, Siemens, ACC, URTU, Pfizer
- Education, including Manchester Business School The Manufacturing Institute, Bolton Institute, Kingsgate, Open College, DIOL, GlassTap, DBA, Fenman, Gower, Westminster Explained, Stockport College, Schools and LEAs
Advanced Presentation Techniques, Choosing and Using Training Consultants; Warehouse Management, Time Management for Retailers; Understanding Stress (all self study); 20 Workshops for Listening Skills; Quality Service; Quality Sales. Publishers include Fenman, Gower, DIOL and BSC.
Report Writing, Motivation for the Millennium, Winning and Losing, All in Good Time and many others. Publishers include MCB, Training Journal and Teaching Expertise.