Valuesby Juliet Hancock
Our values are the foundation of everything we do, they drive our choices and our decisions and help explain our feelings and emotions.
Having an understanding of values and their impact will give you an essential tool for getting the best from yourself and those you work with.
This values guide will provide you with information, ideas and techniques that will help you to
- Show how values are important to you and others
- Understand other people’s values to improve their motivation, contribution and fulfilment
- Use values to help people/teams to work better together
- Attract and retain people who are important to you and your organisation – employees and customers
- Identify and embed values for your organisation that are meaningful for people and make a difference.