Confidenceby Melanie Greene
We know that confidence is important, but sometimes, despite previous successes, we can start to doubt ourselves and our abilities. For some people, their confidence seems constant; for others, it comes and goes, while a minority never feel truly confident and at ease with themselves. Many people somehow ‘muddle through’, appearing confident and even being successful, but they are not able to enjoy their successes. Occasionally, a person’s lack of confidence holds them back from going for their dream job, putting forward their ideas or challenging others.
This topic covers
- Typical questions that people have about confidence
- How to identify what might be undermining your confidence
- How to use simple techniques to boost your confidence
- Becoming more confident in others
- How to develop other people’s confidence.
If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me.